Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Amy Africa's QLOG

When I visit a blog, I usually look at their profile and learn a little bit about the blogger. It is my way of knowing the author of that blog. If I visit a Website, I go directly to their "About Us" page. It gives me an idea of what their products are and what they have to offer to the market online. But when I visited amyafrica.com today, I cannot find either one of those I mentioned.

I was intrigued by that observation and I look at the header which reads: Amy Africa's QLOG. In my mind, I thought it was clever. And yes, the Website design was clever and written by a clever mind. Why? I just have my interpretation of QLOG, a Website that will answer your inquiries regarding online marketing. The Q means question and LOG means write. Therefore, if you write or submit your questions or inquiries to them, you will get an answer. That is what they are for.

Well, just visit amyafrica.com and see it for yourself. When I read few of the posts, I was entertained because the writer is genuine on her thoughts. We need to read posts that we can relate into. Not just a Website that promise something and cannot provide results. This Website is truly different. If you have queries, quintessential and quibbling, QLOG cares to write answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.