Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yummy Blue Crab

I know it is not blue anymore, LOL! We went to the Front Beach last week and caught almost two dozens of blue crab and here it is now, cooked and all red. This is Marife's (my sister) favorite and not mine. Not that I do not like the meat. I do not like "hard work" during eating time, LOL.
My husband is the cook in the house so; he boiled the crab using Louisiana crab boil mix. I only eat when my husband already took the meat out, hahaha. Well, we will be having crabbing activity next week, everyone is invited hahaha. Bring your fishing license though, it's $11 for a year.

9 comments:

  1. True, I love crabs!send it all here pleaseeeeee.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I love crabs! Send it all here please... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my favorite too, sarap nito sa gata.. drooling here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't eat crabs coz I'm allergic to seafoods but this one looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ams maau pa ka dha cge lag kaon ug fresh crabs.. that's my favorite.. Gnahan jud ana... Moanha mi kay mouban mi sa inyo pag-crabbing ha! hehehhee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i see this kind of pictures i immediately crave for it.
    crabs, crabs and crabs are delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy i love this cooked in coco milk. i can devour many plates of rice whenever crab is served

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love crabs so much Te Amz.. mahal crabs dre sa California.. kalami oi..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.