Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Day Goes By Swifly

I wake up early today around four AM and can't get back to sleep. I open my blog and talk to some of my friends from the Philippines through Yahoo IM's. Later at seven, I talk to my cousin Easter and my mom. I was supposed to blog for Izea opportunities and go back to bed but, my husband bugged me to go fishing at the Harbor. My morning was spent at the beach and here are some of the pictures I took.
at Fort Maurepas Park
hubby and the statue
my hubby at Fort Maurepas Park in Ocean Springs
wearing a hood, windy and sunny...woooo
front view of the park, amazing huh
the front beach boulevard
he is so tall, huh
this will be his final home
playground
the scenery at the front of the park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.