Followers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Pies

Thanksgiving is over and we have left-overs to gobble for the rest of the week. These food goodies are just few of the blessings which members of our family brought for us to partake. We also have a birthday cake for one of my nieces. She just turned 17 and she is so beautiful. We have the tradition of opening her gifts after the meal. She got gifts from all of us and for me, the UGG footwear gift from my sister-in-law was truly awesome. Her parents gave her a sidekick phone too which was very nice.
I forgot to set up the date of my camera that is why it was showing 2005, a bummer huh! Anyway, the celebration was fun and all of us had a good time updating what's new with all of us. We have two huge tables for the grown ups and the teenagers.
Here are some of my favorite pies and the Pecan is my most favorite. I love nuts that's why.
The lemon pie is my husband's favorite. He bought it because he can't find the right recipe for the right taste he wanted.
Everybody must have a pumpkin pie to complete a thankgiving meals huh? I just noticed it.
A homemade cake and it taste delicious. Simple and taste heaven, how's that? I know you have a great Thanksgiving celebration! So, here's hoping for a Wonderful Thanksgiving for next year everyone.

1 comment:

  1. oh lala, lots of sweets here...hhhmmm.. the first one is so colorful that caught my attention in my reading list..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.