Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Joe and Sandey Galloway

I enjoyed living in Mississippi for one reason; the city where we live has so many activities happening all year round. Activities like Peter Anderson Festival where art work just like the picture below was featured on display. It was a fun day for me and my husband because we had time to unwind with family here. This particular art piece is what I like in the gallery of Joe and Sandey Galloway. I do not have their business cards but, maybe this year they will again participate in the festival and I will definitely ask one. Only by that time that I can share to all of you where to find them and see their art works.
As far as I remember, the art work was made up of pieces of glass. I like this in particular because the fruit tree looks so great. My sister-in-law bought a crucifix with the same materials in it. It was a fine piece of art which my sister-in-law loves.
Starting this month, Mardi Gras will be celebrated in New Orleans, Mississippi and Alabama. There will be another activity to look forward to which I am very excited to participate. For now, enjoy the art decoration from Joe and Sandey Galloway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.