Followers

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Christmas Gifts

Last Christmas, I bought this Apple iPod as a gift for myself. I love the features of this gadget and my husband love the GPS apps in it. Basically, I use it for my face book, music download, chat in YM and I am online 24/7. I also use it for my listening pleasures using the YouTube website. This is indeed a mini computer which is very handy.
What I love about this gadget is that it is an iPod Touch so; it is very easy to navigate.
This Portable Dvd was given by my husband as one of my Christmas presents. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a portable Dvd. The sound is excellent and the screen color is fantastic.
Here is the Description:
The Philips 7" Portable DVD Player features a bright TFT LCD screen and up to two hours of playback with the built-in rechargeable battery. Enjoy DVD movies, MP3/CD music, and JPEG photos on the go. Philips 7" Portable DVD Player:
Compatible with these disc formats: DVD, DVD +/-R, DVD +/-RW, (S)VCD, CD, JPEG photos burned onto CD, MP3 music burned onto CD, CD-R, and CD- RW
Up to two hours of playback with the built-in rechargeable battery

1 comment:

  1. good choice Amy!!!

    my boyfriend bought an iPhone 3GS with 32GB memory a month before my birthday (2009). it's really good. i love the features. just like you, i use it when facebooking-, YMing-, surfing, googling and bloggin on the go, etc....

    wow!!! you really deserve your iPod!!!

    have a happy weekend Amy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.