Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Withered Plants

Remember these pictures last Summer? What I meant was, can you remember how this area looks like last Summer? If not, check my garden BEFORE. I know, it was so sad that the blooming flowers were gone because of the Cold Snap. I do not have the time to cover it with blanket.
I was sad seeing my plants like this but, I can't do anything. I can not just go out the yard and put them inside the house. Even the garage area is at freezing point.


The picture above is my round flower bed area. All the flowers were gone, just withered because of the cold weather. I do not think if the roots underneath survive though. But, lets look and wait if there's a miracle under those brown leaves.
The flowers in the pot were all withered too! Just look at the link I provided here to see how blooming this space here before.
How about in your garden? Still in bloom?

1 comment:

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.