Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Identity Scam

My interests in using the internet these days are pulling me off for caution. I wasn't able to chat to my mother and brother too for almost two weeks but, i call them everyday through cellphone. It is very expensive but I have to deal with it now.

Of course, it is easy to say do not talk to strangers but what had happened to me was I talked to a friend that I had known in college years. Ithought it was really her but, came to find out, her email address was took over by another persona. And this is a chain reaction kind of identity scam.
The moment I talk to PATTY, my PC and personal privacy was invaded. The hacker has the power to manipulate all activities. If you are a blogger like me, you are most vulnerable. They track all your activities and routine. That's how they got me.
In that account that was hacked, I suspect that most of my friends list was also penetrated. I deleted every single name in that list.
Anyway, i hope these people (hackers) will change their ways to be GOOD rather than BAD. To use their talents that can help improve the IT world. They are genius so, better yet use it for a GOOD CAUSE not in destructive ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.