Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Gigantic Clock

My husband and I were looking at the big house near the beach. It was put into market for several months now and we decided to look at the property. It was huge and has an outdoor living room facing the bayou. The house was semi-furnished and on the entrace hall, an old antique clock would welcome the visitors. It looks like a howard miller clock that has a unique design and displays very elegant in the house. Well, the property is the dream house of my husband and as for me, I love every rooms in it. The gigantic clock adds the essence of the house which I can call home. It stood in the hallway as if the activities in the house would be dependent on it. It is just a thought that comes to my mind. I love that gigantic clock and I wanted to have one in my hallway if ever we can't own that house. Somehow, it fascinates me to hear the sound of the clock ringing. It would be like the old movies that we watched where it rang mostly at midnight and the sound would echo in the entire house. Anyway, by blooking at the gigantic clock, I had a warmth feeling that something like it should be part of my house someday. Even if we can't negotiate that house, the thought of having that gigantic clock in my future house is a possibility that I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.