Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Need SEO

Two years ago, two of my blogs had a zero rank since I bought a domain. It did good though when it comes to monetization but, the rankings had never improved for sometime. Do you have this problem too? The process of improving ranking in search engine results is called seo. My friend suggested yesterday that I should do it soon to catch up. Search Engine Optimization will help improve the quality traffic that I already have in my other blogs. I should edit my two blogs soon because maybe there is a content that decreases its relevance. If that is the case, it can't be searchable. What I will do now is to check my blog and take the barriers by deleting some links which are not useful. Maybe my HTML is too crowded of crazy coding which I added before when I first started blogging. To increase visibility in my blogs, I might try the idea of crosslinking. I did that to my PR3 blog and so far, it maintain its ranking for so long. If you want a speedy result for your problem though, you might need an SEO Company. I might check on them if my plan will not work good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.