Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Bad Weather Adventure

My husband and I love to travel a lot. In between work days and day offs, we make it sure that we had time to do the things that we love doing. After I got out from work yesterday, we visited my FIL in his assisted living facility. I had a tear-jerking moment when he says, he hoped that we still can see him back alive! We told him we will be back in three days and he was relaxed! Anyhow, we managed to do our roadtrip late in the afternoon.

The picture above was taken while we are on the bridge which connects Biloxi and Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The black rain clouds were part of Hurricane Alex that reached Mississippi and Florida. As we drove to I-10, we crossed a heavy rain with zero visibility. The weather was so bad that we made a detour and rely merely on the map. Oh, I love reading the map and was actually enjoying the view of the tiny cattle and horse ranch along the way. I never sleep for almost 20 hours so, half of the time I doze to sleep. Picture taking was halted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.