Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glass Showcases

Every month, I make sure that I can send "Balikbayan" package to my family back home. I always send it to a store owned by a nice couple who have four adorable daughters. When the youngest needs more of her mother's time and support in the school, they decided to close their store. I can understand how hard it was to choose betwen family versus fianacial source of income. Of course, they have to chose one and that is to let go of the business.

Their store has a lot of glass showcases which are really elegant. They sell and mark it on sale as well as all the products inside the store. I was a little sad too knowing that it was the only store where I can trust to send my package. Lo and behold because the family decided to keep that service continue. Having that business do not demand much of their time because the customers can send the package through them by appointment.I was so relieved upon knowing that they will keep that business! Today, the couple has a quality time to spend to their daughters and enjoyed tracking their school activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.