Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Favorite Cars

Who doesn't love cars? When I was in high school, I started collecting miniature cars. Since that time, I began to dream of one day driving these elegant innovations of automobile. Well right now, I own a fuel efficient van and can accommodate six passengers. It maybe what I can afford as of this time but, the following cars will always be my favorite. I have been wanting to own an infiniti g37 which is a mid-size sport sedan powered by high output V-6 engines. I specifically like the color of the picture shown above but, loves the new convertible version of the G37. It is very elegant and the size is enough to tag along my family for a cozy ride at the Gulf Coast. The elegant design of saab 9-5 is like a trophy that I can show on the pedestal. The exterior design is truly an art. I can drive this car and enjoy the total entertainment from it's audio system device. The second generation is an awesome car. A car that has a built in GPS is an awesome feature that I can't resist. Well, the lexus and the chevy cobalt are the other two cars that I like. I just saw them on the highway and can't help myself but dream on driving one of these favorite cars someday. What's your favorite car? What features do you look for in a car? Share your ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.