Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Snowboards

One of the fun activities that I want to experience is to visit Alaska and use the snowboards. I lived in a tropical place all my life and when I moved here, I have been living in Orlando, Florida. No snow of course and if it is winter, the weather is just freezing but snow is seldom to happen. Anyway, my husband and I already planned to visit my brother-in-law in Missouri come winter time. I was so excited and looking forward for that visit. It will be an exciting moment for me if I can play the snow by the backyard and take pictures.

Here in Biloxi - Mississippi, we never have snow for years. Last Winter, when the weather man reported that there might be a chance that we will have 6 inches snow, many went excited! But, it never came! The weather only frozen the water by the canals and lakes. That is why when winter comes this year, I will be packing and heading to Missouri for sure! How about you? Share your experience while playing on snowboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.