Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sun Regal Resort Review

It was May when I booked Sun Regal Hotel in Orlando for a 3-night stay with a very affordable room rates. I was not familiar with the hotel eventhough, I always roam around Downtown Disney area. Since it is a Disney hotel, I was so excited and I choose a tower view with two beds. When I checked in, the employee on the counter was not friendly! I showed her my reservation paper which she never attempted to read nor touch. Her action implied: "you fool, we don't need that"! -kind of attitude. Well, I knew why she never read the reservation paper! She gave me an ugly looking room. This is the bed and as you noticed, all wrinkled! My reservation of two beds? I got a single bed in this very tiny room with the view of the rooftop of the adjascent building! What a nightmare! I pick up the phone to complain! Bummer! There is no dial tone! Plus? All the guts inside the telephone is making a rattle noise, LOL! Is this really a Disney Hotel? Anyway, I went to the front desk and told the employee that I booked my room two months ago to get the right one and the room she gave me 912 is a disappointment! She replied, she can't do anything for me! Action Implied: " that's your room...take it or leave it"!
The whole stay in SUN REGAL HOTEL? Disaster! If they could have only given me the right reservation that I have in the paper, I would zip my mouth and have a good vacation in their resort! But, all the employees that I encountered were very mean and unprofessional! Oh by the way, they charge me for three days use of their resort! I call it hidden charges $15/night plus taxes. NOT WORTH IT! We did not use the resort! Telephone issue? Not fixed for the entire duration of our stay! That is an absolute DISASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.