Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Office Room Decors

Today, we went shopping and looking specifically for furniture's and wall decors to put in my office room. We first called our friend because she loves the home store that we will be going to. The three of us ordered our lunch meal first before shopping around the store. This store has a restaurant and the food is really great and affordable. Of course, since I do not have a breakfast meal, I ordered a full fish fillet entree'. We sit there for a while and talk about the good times just to kill the time. Then, I showed them the book shelves that I wanted to buy. Actually, we end up buying so many stuffs for the kitchen and the office room. I was almost tempted to buy a clock which looks like a hermle clock but, we prioritized the big furniture's first. I was happy with what we purchased today. In fact after our dinner, I assembled the kitchen rolling table and put the necessary kitchen wares under it. For the office book shelves, I will assemble it by the weekend because I will go to Disney World tomorrow. I need some relaxing time away from the house and enjoy my favorite park. Everyday, wall decors and furniture's were being put together in each corner. Probably, I will finish unpacking in two weeks time. Moving to a new place is FUN, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.