Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

I Love Disney World

I love Disney World. I have been here many times but, can't get enough of it. I love the fireworks display and everything inside. The amazing characters that I met and all the wonders of cinema magic really brings out my childlike emotions and enthusiasm.There are so many parks in Disney World that I still yet to visit. When I am inside the park such as Hollywood Studio, Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom, I usually go to my favorite attractions OVER and OVER again. Sigh! My bad! Every park and every attractions really brings thrill and excitement to the YOUNG and Old-alike!
The castle at night is truly enchanting! It changes colors from time to time and the music can be heard in the entire kingdom...lol, I am now in my hallucinating world of fantasy! But, kidding aside, Disney World is the perfect place to bring your family! If you surprise your children and let them choose where they want to go, it will be memorable!

Inside the park, I can't help but noticed some families have their separate route. Children wanted to watch the stage show of Lion King and father wants to see the motor cross stunt! The best way to save your time and watch most of the shows is PLANNING and get the FAST PASS! Get along with your kids! After all, this place is really for CHILDREN. Children-at-heart goes second, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    this is denani..

    I love to see this post... envy you a lot, girl! I've never been to any of Disney Land :(

    Will save more money to go to one, someday!

    Take care, Amy... have a wonderful day! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.