Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Income Property

I have to admit that Scott McGillivray has the good charm that women would look for a prince charming. Look at that smile! Surely it would melt the ladies heart! Wait! Before y'all turn on your fantasies out there, let us talk about business. Oh yeah, who wouldn't want to work with him? Doing some dirty work to improve my property and ends up generating an income? Whooo! That's a dream come true and this handsome clean cut guy is a key to that dream. Oh by the way, I snag this photos from his fanpage which I think, Scott wouldn't mind. Oh yeah, we are friends...close in fact! LOL, I'm dreaming of course. I love watching HGTV and Income Property is one of my most favorites. Besides the tantalizing appeal that this host has, Income Property has all the ingredient which an aspiring landlord would want to know. My husband and I decided to invest in buying a condo and rent it as income property.
I am not scared to become a landlady because in this kind of business, generating an income is a good possibility than losing. As long as you take precautionary measures; the property is in a good location and the property is built correctly then, nothing to worry. I know that there are so many aspects to consider but, the most important is the WILL to have the business by heart.

My husband and I are inspired in Scott and his TV show. He is a good mentor and I noticed, on cam- he is very patient with all the problems incountered. I know that this business is not flawless. The facade of the show is only 10% of the real situation in generating an income. But, I know in my heart that hubby and I can do it! Thanks Scott McGillivray for the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.