Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Good morning everyone! This is a beautiful Day isn't it? I attended the mass last Sunday and one of the parishioner said, "It's Good to be ALIVE!" I was thinking, it is good to be alive indeed and thank God for that!Here in Orlando, I always complain with the scorching heat! I shouldn't be! Despite the heat, we are alright and we can go out and enjoy the good weather. Too different in the Midwest where weather threatens the place with Tornado's and flooding. I should be contented and will keep in mind, that people living in those areas needs my thoughts and prayers. We all should be contented!
This week is beautiful, amidst the scorching heat and muggy feel to it, I am loving it as long as I stay indoor:-)
Thank you God for the blue sky! Let us all be thankful everyday and don't forget to say a lil prayer to those who are devastated by Tornado specially in Missouri. May God bless them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.