Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inside MCPO Airport

Hubby and I went to the airport this week to visit our friends. While he was busy talking to some of them, I was busy taking these pictures.
It just dawned on me that despite of the economic downturns, the tourists heading to Orlando never diminished.I'm standing on the second floor garage building looking down on the arriving tourists who were heading to the rental cars. Much as I wanted to roam around the airport, I just stayed with my husband while checking my FB and Twitter account online. There are sitting area provided in most places around the airport and is in wi-fi zone. I did access for FREE!We are on the A Terminal Side and these tourists are coming from B side terminal. Heading to Disney World? Make sure you don't come during Hurricane Season. This summer is the right time to visit Disney!I just wanted to show you some area in the airport. Next time, I will show you the foodcourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.