Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mom and Dad Making Changes

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

My mom and dad are getting older, and I still worry about them out on the farm. It’s so isolated and I know they both have failing physical health so I worry quite a bit. We got them a security system from www.ALLHOMESECURITY.com  last year and that’s made me feel much better…now I know they aren’t unsafe out there at night all by themselves. My mom recently told me that Dad has been talking about what it would be like to live in a retirement community. I can’t believe they’re even considering it! I guess they have stocked a lot of savings away for just such a thing, and it would make it much easier to visit them, that’s for sure. I like the idea of someone being there 24/7 in case they need help and there would be tons of social activities for them to get involved in. I love my parents and I just want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to take care of them in their old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.