Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Canon DSLR Camera

This is my friend from Louisiana, such a gadget kind-a-person huh? She got this Canon DSLR camera that I so love to have and of course, I am trying to save to buy one for me. Oh yeah! I am that hopeless to have this expensive gadget. My hubby gave me half of the price so, anytime I can buy my own DSLR too. Look, this is her photos taken from her DSLR. Such a beautiful collection right? These pictures were taken from the balcony of her room. I can't remember what floor was it but, I guess it was on the 5th.Using a Canon EOS Rebel DSLR camera has many features that is why this camera can take so beautiful pictures such as this one.Look at the image, it process a high quality even if the speed is used. This DSLR camera also provides a digital zoom as you can see the clear picture below. Such stunning clarity of pictures right?
This is the pool side view of Blue Heron Hotel in Orlando, Florida where the family of my friend were staying for a week.
The place has a jacuzzi which is in a good size. It looks smaller in the picture but, it can probably accommodate 6 people and it's still spacious. Anyway, thanks to my friend who allowed me to use her pictures which I snagged from her facebook profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.