Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Kuya

He is my handsome nephew and he just celebrated his 10th birthday. When he was still a baby, I love having him sleep over at my place especially when his mom was pregnant for the second child. Everyone of us noticed that he was an intelligent child. Imagine at one year old, he can read numbers. Kids would love books with cartoon character but, he would prefer flipping my Reader's Digest collection or the reference books.He loves books and every time, when I asked him what he would like for Christmas, he would say maps of all the states in the US. If you have maps which you do not use, I will gladly gave it to him, just a thought :-). Anyway, he is the only nephew that I have who keep a constant communication with me thru FB. He said he wanted to become a doctor because he wanted to help people who are sick, just like him. It crushed my heart because he knew that he is beyond an ordinary kid. He is attending a regular school and he had no problems with his classmates and teachers. He is an outstanding student in his class and belongs to the honor roll. He is a gift to us and we love him dearly. When I asked him what he wants for his birthday, he just said a Mc Donalds birthday party at school and a celebration with family. I just said Okay and he was overwhelmed with happiness. I told my mom to do something about it.
Here he is at school in his uniform, enjoying a Mc Donalds burger.
My brother and sister-in-law decided to have his birthday celebration at the beach. His wish was granted and here he is smiling with happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.