Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

USB Connect and a Netbook

As much as possible, I wanted to stay home and finish all my tasks before I head out with friends. I work from home as a sideline and it's hard for me to go and head the grocery without finishing my tasks. It doesn't happen that way most of the time especially when husband demands his share of my time too. Sometimes it is so hard to set outside our social life, right?You just can't just live your life focus virtually online. That is why, I bought this Netbook which is so handy and got my USB connect for free but, I had a contract for two years. It is not bad because if hubby wants to have a coffee at Starbucks, I can check my mails and go online thru Wi-Fi. If in case we go to the beach and there is no establishment nearby to get the Wi-Fi source, I use my USB connect and I can blog while hubby is fishing on the fishing dock! Thanks to the wonders of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.