Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elegant Coat

I was looking for a present for my aunt who lives in Mississippi and thought of buying her something she could use for the winter. I got a couple of choices in my mind, and it is either a coat or a nice thick blanket, but knowing my aunt; she is a bit of a classy lady who loves to collect shoes, and stylish clothing so; I have decided to go for a coat!Now, I forgot to mention that my aunt is actually a plus size so getting her a coat from a high street usually takes a lot of time looking around for the exact size and design. Tried it yesterday and it took me 4 hours at the mall, but still no luck in finding the right size and style that suits my aunt! When I got home, I so was exhausted, so I had my diner and went online to shop for a designer or at least designer looking coat.

Eventually, I found one at romans.com from their Plus Size Coats collection and I think it is perfect! I do love the elegant look of their coats, specially the one I have chosen for my aunt. It is a reversible black and brown long hooded water resistant coat. The coat can be worn for any occasions or for everyday use when out and about, and with that I think it really suits my aunt’s lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.