Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mr Postman

One of the things that my husband and I out run each other every morning is checking the mail. Both of us wanted to be the first one to get our mails so; we have this child-like competition. Anyway, our community mailboxes are located along the hallway and it happens that the hallway is just outside our door. It is really convenient for us because when the postman arrives, we are the first to check our mails. It is just funny to note that every day; part of our routine is checking the mail at 10 AM.

I sign up for some magazines that I read and I plan to direct it to another mailbox. I was planning to check the price of the commercial mailboxes in our community or at the post office. I wanted to use my address to important mails only. One time when we went for a vacation, our mailbox was full of trash mails and no space for important mails. My magazines took most of the space of our mailbox too. I really need to purchase one mailbox at the post office soon. We live in a condo and our mailbox is just like the apartment mailboxes with standard size. Nevertheless, we have so many mails every day and the option is to get a new mailbox at the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.