Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone

Even though I stayed for three months in CDO last year, I was not able to see the beauty of Cagayan de Oro during Christmas. The project at home made me so busy. One night when my friends wanted to hang out, I got the chance to see the beautiful decorations of our village. Armed with just my low batt cellphone, I wasted no time and took these blurry pictures. I wonder how it looks like this year. The gate of our village always maintain a beautiful decoration for Christmas. Inside the village, houses have amazing decorations too. We did not stay for very long because three of our friends will have to go home towards the downtown and the other village. I miss my place every Christmas because it is always nice to be HOME for Christmas.
I love to attend the Simbang Gabi or Midnight Mass. In the village, the mass starts at 4 AM and it is just good to become part of the tradition.
Christmas in the Philippines is meaningful and celebrated with a joyful heart. "Wala nga talagang tatalo sa PASKO sa PINAS." (",). Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.