Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Really Lonely


Author: Joseph Sandoval

When I moved here I was really lonely at first. I spent so much time working and when I wasn’t I was too tired to get out and make friends, much less go on any dates. I had a good time watching my directv missouri at first but even that got old after a while – there aren’t any real people coming through my TV screen! The best thing I did after a few months of being bored here was sign up for an adult kickball league – I’ve met SO many people through this sport! It’s actually so much fun…we go out on the field, drink “sports drinks” all night and get to just play around. There’s nothing like a no pressure situation to help your guard get lower and for me it was all a matter of feeling comfortable in my own skin. Moving here was the most independent thing I’ve ever done and it’s been hard being away from my family – no more safety net for me! Life is tough enough without going through it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.