Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Isle of Biloxi Hotel: The Beautiful Sunrise

I remember the moment when I took these pictures. Hubby and I were staying in the Isle hotel in Biloxi, Mississippi. I was excited to see the sunrise so; I open up the balcony french door and just lay in bed, waiting for the rising sun.From the bed, the view was amazing and I was admiring the beauty of the bay. There are few Vietnamese shrimp boats sailin to go shrimping.There were birds flying and the morning was a bit foggy.I know I am seeing a calm sea but, I also wonder what's it like during Hurricane Camille and Katrina.Accross the water is Ocean Springs. Hubby and I always go there for fishing and crabbing. The houses nearby the beach are built in stilts. If you drive down the beach, you will see the remnants of Hurricane Katrina like a concrete stairs that survive.Hurricanes are scary but, it has always been my dream to have a house near the beach so I can enjoy this view every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.