Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Having Fun

When we were waiting for some passengers to board the cruise ship, hubby and I went to the top deck. Some cruise ships started to head their way to their destination.I took some pictures and for fun, I did these:The passengers waved to us and some were cheering for excitement.Miami is an awesome place and the port is full of cruise ships. The long highway near the port is so familiar because it always featured in CSI Miami. From the Norwegian Cruise Ship, the view of Miami is beautiful.I took some pictures and mingle with some passengers. Then, we went to the garden cafe' and had snacks before our ship depart to Bahamas.For real, cruising is fun and I want to do it again. Hubby and I wanted the same cruise line because we love the free style cruising.Anyway, I am just having fun taking these photos and I love sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.