Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Visit in Luneta Park

When I was in Manila a year ago, I checked-in at the Bayview Park Hotel in Manila, Philippines. I like the location of this hotel because it is centralized to all the places that I needed to go to. It is also located at the front of the US Embassy in the Philippines. Besides, they have been so good to me so; I got my loyalty for this 4-star hotel. My flight going back home to Florida would be the next day so; I called my cousins to hang out with me in Luneta Park. This is the famous dancing fountain in Luneta Park.Luneta Park is a beautiful attraction in the country. I have been here many times and I appreciate it on every visit that I have had. The park has full of educational display and I bet parents are able to emphasized this great opportunity to have their children know their roots and history of the country.It was on a weekday of February so, there are excursions going on and the park is jam-packed with students from nearby regions.I would love to stay longer but, my nephew had tantrums to take the train rides. They do not take card for payments and I forgot to bring cash, my bad LOL. To make my lil nephew stop from whining, we went to a nice restaurant and fed him, LOL.Anyway, Luneta Park is a safe place to visit but, like many other places in the world, we need to be extra careful all the time. Avoid flashy jewelry and do not bring expensive stuffs that would trigger the bad elements to do something unlikely. Plan your visit at daytime and do not go to a secluded area. Watch out your purses, camera and cellphones....being extra careful is a normal thing so, do it. Some areas in Luneta Park do not encourage taking pictures. I cannot understand why though but, we should follow what's not because it is the policy of the park. Overall, I would recommend that you visit Luneta Park if you happen to be in the Philippines. A nice park to visit with your family and it's FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.