Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Cruising in NCL : Norwegian Sky

Our Cruising to Bahamas for the first time was not planned at all. We have a family who stayed with us for two weeks and both came from Spain. I was browsing my bank account at that time and they gave me a promotional offer for $250/person for a last minute cruise. We only have 2 days to prepare our documents and everything went smoothly.We traveled to Miami since our Port of Call was at the Miami Port. My husband hated this city because of the traffic ... oh, I like it alright. Our two visitors were having a grand time. We leave and park our car in the port parking lot for 4 days. It was a rainy cruising but, it was fun and certainly did not ruined the trip.Norwegian Sky is a huge ship with 934 crew and majority are Filipinos. The processing of papers were fast and they only look for my State ID, hubby's passport, and the other two's passport also. The party, activities, programs and food started right away as we boarded the ship. Of course, it was almost 2PM so; we are famished. We dine in the garden buffet and the food was truly great! It seemed like I was in PI again. I bet their cooks are Filipinos too. They served variety of food and all of us enjoyed the food a lot!After we ate, we went to the 12th deck to see the other ships departing the Miami Port ahead of us.It was fun because there were live bands in the pool area, food was served lavishly considering this ship has a freestyle dining. Eat what you can eat is the thing here.4 days is not enough! I would love to do it again and for longer period of time. Thanks to my bank for giving me such awesome deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.