Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Back Up and Recovery Storage Solution

About three years ago, I was a victim of phishing. The hacker was able to access my email and mess up all my saved files. I am no expert in IT and to further the harm done, the hacker spit a virus and all my files in my PC vanished into thin air. I was so angry and bitter for the invasion of privacy.

I learned my lesson well during that incident and I came to realized that working online is too risky. I armed myself with a Disk Backup now and I do not want to experience that big-time mess again.

In this world, there are people who are gifted but, they prefer to harm others. Though it is not physical, the damage has been done and it is so hard to forget especially when all my files were deleted. That is the reason why some people created an alternate option to counter such attack.

Nexsan.com delivers the back up and recovery storage that clients need. It is a hassle and truly annoying when someone put a virus on your PC and you have no back up. Your important files will be gone forever with just a blink of an eye.

If you are looking for storage, you can check out the following: Raid storage, Disk array and Data Storage Systems. The products of Nexsan are the following: SAN Storage Systems, NAS Storage System, Unified Storage System, and Data Archiving System. This company is one of the leaders in production of data storage. It is highly fitting to mention that they provide flexible data storage of digital data.
 
If you want to use the product for archiving, you can do so as well. Just remember that Nexsan will backup and restore. Nexsan served as a secondary storage solutions. It is very important to back up your files or have a sound disk backup solution because if you experience the incident that I had, it will be a disaster! Visit the Website now.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.