Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Christmas Time

Are you excited for Christmas? I look forward for Christmas this year in fact, I already decorated the living room before Thanksgiving. Too soon? Not really! I saw some houses in the neighborhood already set up their candy canes and Christmas lights in their yard. Our Christmas Tree was up a week before Thanksgiving but, I gradually hang the ornaments ... until today. Hopefully, on the 1st day of December, I will be done decorating. The picture below is our miniature Christmas Village.

This was our Christmas Tree last year.

This year, some miniature buildings are added to the Christmas Village collection.

We spent our Christmas last year in our condo.

This Christmas holiday will be our first in this neighborhood.

Well, I hope that you are as excited as I am for this Christmas. I have one special wish for this Christmas though. May God bless the hearts of my friends who lost their love-ones on Dec.16 CDO flooding. I wish them well, peace and happiness knowing that their love-ones are now in heaven ... looking after them.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.