Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

WB150F 14 Megapixel Samsung SMART Camera

The experience of having a Photo Editing Software right from the Camera is very convenient plus, the WiFi feature of WB150F 14 Megapixel Samsung SMART Camera are main reasons why I bought this gadget. Aside from the positive feedback from the bloghosphere, seeing it on sale last Black Friday was even more amazing!
my photo, WB150F
I bought this handy camera for only $129 at Target and been loving it so far. The WB150F Samsung SMART Camera has a powerful 18x optical zoom for taking brilliant photos. Social media sharing is instant using the camera’s built-in wireless functionality. I was able to upload high quality photos to social networking sites. I can also seamlessly sync my camera to other SMART devices. I still have to try it through. Did you know that this camera has the capability to easily transfer memories to the computer, smartphone, or Microsoft SkyDrive with the touch of a button? Pretty cool huh?
Photobucket

Check out these amazing features:

SNS Upload, Email, PC Auto Backup, Remote Viewfinder, Microsoft SkyDrive, File Sharing, WiFi Direct, AllShare 2.2, Authentication Browser and more.

Regarding the photo above, I used the photo editor using the smart filter: cartoon. I think I will enjoy the camera for longest time. Would I recommend it? You betcha :-) As of this time, you can buy this gadget for $229. Thanks for stopping by.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.