Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

By the Indian River

We live just 5 minutes away from Indian River. Early morning, hubby and I love to come here to watch the sunrise. There are few people who comes here early as well pulling their boats. If it is holiday or weekend, they tag along their kids and enjoy boating in Indian River. Watching the sunrise on their boats must be an awesome experience.
Early Morning
This is me one afternoon while I was watching the VAB or Vehicle Assembly Building of the Kennedy Space Center (the tiny building across the river) when suddenly, dolphins shows up.  I posted the photos of the dolphins in one of my blogs.
One Afternoon
Here I am again having my exercise and enjoying the view of the Indian River.
Doing Exercise
Hubby was with me but, he was just sitting under the shade talking to his friends on his phone. I love doing my exercise down here. There are times that the river smells bad because of the algae but, on these days, the weather was great and the breeze was fresh.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good sis, parang ang sarap magexercise sa tabing dagat..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.