Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

#Disney's #HollywoodStudios

It's been so many weeks now that we haven't used our Disney pass. Hubby and I were so busy with this "moving frenzy" so; a trip to Disney is not a priority. We will definitely go there anytime soon. For now, I am sharing some photos that I took inside the theme park but, you will never see these anymore. They constantly changing the landscape but, no matter what, when you are inside the park, everything is beautiful and you will not miss any of these. Whatever is in there right now, it's equally AWESOME!

Hollywood Boulevard
I always feel excited whenever we go to Disney. Excited to see what's the new ride and what attraction is added. Hollywood Boulevard is the main road that goes all the way to Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat which is the icon of Disney World's Hollywood Studio in Florida. When I am here, I always love to check out :

1. The Great Movie Ride
This is a 22-minute tours which is fun because walking is not really favorable for me hehehe. I want to save my energy to just sit back and relax. In this attraction, guests will be able to travel through classic film scenes and view some exciting Hollywood moments. There is walking alright but, not that bad. I remember the rides mostly. By the Echo Lake, two attractions that I wouldn't dare miss.

2. Star Tours
If you love an adrenalin-rush type of rides, this attraction is for you. I like it alright just loving the heck out of it. But, I can only do once and more than that, I will probably get sick. Are you familiar with Flight Simulator? Oh yeah, the name is thrilling alright! R2-D2 will be there to greet the guests as well as C-3PO and #Yoda. It is more exciting when you see and greet Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker huh? Yes, they are there too. Now, the rides is EXCITING! THRILLING! SCARY! That's it hahaha. I hate fast rides. I can't help myself but, love this ride. Love and Hate LOL!

3. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
To make me relax after that dizzy flight simulator ride, watching the stunts from Indiana Jones movie are relaxing. You should have this attraction in your list too if you visit Disney's Hollywood Studios. Indiana Jones movie is an epic. It is one of my favorite movies. Did you know that Indiana Jones could really be real? Well not the name but, the person that they based this movie from. I saw a documentary about it and it was fascinating to know. Anyway, this attraction is all about stunts, movie magic and they will be showing how the movie was done. The stunts are dangerous but, safe for the audience to watch. If you are eager to volunteer, go ahead! They usually pick a volunteer from the audience.

Streets of America
1. Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
This is one of the 4 attractions that I love in this area. It is exciting to see how monstrous vehicle stunts are done and captured on film for blockbuster Hollywood movies. This attraction lasts about 33 minutes and yes, if you love to volunteer, you can volunteer too. It is dangerous but, Disney always have safety measures for everyone so; just do it if you are a risk taker. It is fun though. At the end of the show, you will be starring in the movie stunts that they will going to replay on the big screen. You will have a 5-minute fame experience. Awesome huh?.

2. Studio Backlot Tour
This is one of the best attractions in Hollywood Studios and my personal favorite too. I love the walking tour especially the tram tour of movie-making magic. The tour lasts for 35 minutes. If there is a special activity in Disney, this attraction is a favorite so; wait time could go for an hour but, it is worth it. You should not miss this attraction.

Animation Courtyard
Kids love to meet Disney characters right? This is the best location to go to but, you need to get the map and the Times Guide to know when they are coming. My favorite in this area is:

The Voyage of Little Mermaid.
This is a live musical show and done in a theater. I am a big fan of Ariel so; I love to sit and listen to the music, just relaxing.

Sunset Boulevard
This place is fun because I love dining in this area. Aside from that, the hair-raising adrenalin rides are located here too: the Tower of Terror andRock and Roller Coaster. I am chicken so; I detour and never tried any of these two rides hahaha.Fantasmic is also in this area and my favorite:
Beauty and the Beast- Live on Stage.
This is a live musical and Broadway style show which lasts for 30 minutes. After all the walking and thrilling rides, this show is a perfect attraction to end an exciting day in Hollywood Studios. Unless if you want to wait for Fantasmic show which will be done at night time.

Well, those attractions are my personal favorites. What do you think? Are you excited to visit Hollywood Studios soon? I got lots of photos to share so; please come by anytime and check out my latest posts. Thanks for stopping by always. See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.