Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Take Advantage of the Clipix Tool and Start Organizing Your Photos

Just few hours ago, I organize my photos according to categories: Food, Nature, Places, and Gadgets. These are the pictures that I usually use for my Websites and thanks to clipix, organizing is so easy. Once I have the pictures in my clipboards, sharing to friends and family is just one click away. In fact, I tried sending one picture to my social media account, it was posted in my wall in seconds. How cool is that? Sign up today and you will be amazed with this tool. If you have an iPhone, you can access your clipix clipboards when you download the iPhone apps. Check out this video:

It is so easy, right? Are you excited to use it? It is free so; sign up today and start using clipix tool. It will make your photo organizing fun, exciting and convenient because you just clip it and it goes to your clipboards. See my personalized clipboards below:

This is the nature category in my clipboard. When I need a picture about it, I can always find it my clipix account and it is so easy to send and share. If you browse the Web and you want to clip funny videos, just hit the clip button then, it goes to your clipix. What are you waiting for? Visit clipix.com now and start using this tool. I am sure you will like it. After you sign up, please leave a comment about your experience. I love to hear about your feedback on clipix tool. Have fun using clipix!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.