Have you been to Chili's lately? Hubby and I loves to dine out ... a lot ... and one of the many places that we love to hang out is #Chilis at #LeVista in #Orlando, Florida. The truth is, there are times that we are lazy to cook after a long day so; dining out is an easy option.
|Half Flatbread Appetizer|
1. Chili's is Conveniently located to where we live. It probably less than 5 minutes away.
2. Affordability of the food so; the price alone is like a magnet for us.
3. Comfortable Ambiance and though there are instances that this place is crowded , guests are seated in a timely manner which is really important.
4. Friendly Servers and not passive. You know what I mean right? Servers here knows their menu so; when diners are having a hard time ordering, they can suggest for you. Pretty awesome!
5. Pleasant Experience and that's because the food is delicious.
|A Memphis Dry Rub of a Half Rack baby Back Ribs with Fries.|
|Half Rack of Baby Back Ribs in Original Sauce with Black Beans|
|Hubby's enjoying his food.|
|Chili's in Le Vista, Orlando, Florida|
|Chili's Le Vista is located near Orlando International Airport|
along Semoran Boulevard
|Chili's at 6949 S Semoran Boulevard,|
Orlando, Florida 32822
(Phone #) 407-859-3234