Followers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Writing as a Hobby

When I was in elementary grades, I love writing and reading. In fact, I always stay in the library and read anything that I can hold on to. I guess that was the first sign that I will eventually make that hobby into practice as I grow older. I remember when I was in high school that there is one teacher who admires the poem I authored. Until now, those poems were still kept in a written manuscript. I have plans to re-write my collections and publish it online. On my anthropology class in college, I was able to write an article which my teacher gave it an A plus grade. It would be nice to submit it online so others can read about my work, right? Do you want others to read your work too? If you want others to read your work, you can submit your articles online and get noticed by the people on the web. Just make sure that you are the rightful owner of the articles that you published. Take note also that you submit it to a legitimate host site. You will be acknowledged as the sole author of the articles you wrote. Have fun writing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.