Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finding My New Home

Guest post written by Martha Staton.

I always hated moving, which is why I stayed put for most of my life. But when I retired, I decided I wanted to move to a place catered to retirees, with lots of things to do for fun. Before I started on my search for the perfect retirement location, I started researching hearing aids charlotte, but got caught up in the excitement of travelling to visit my prospective future homes and kind of forgot about it.

Then when I was visiting a retirement community in Arizona, one of the ladies there told me that she went to hearing aids phoenix but I still wasn’t sure that I wanted to relocate there.

Almost as soon as I stepped off the plane in Miami, I knew that this was where I wanted to be. Once I moved there and settled in I looked up hearing tests miami, found a new dentist and even found a nice nail salon by my new condo!

I’m settled in and loving my life here! If only I had realized the great rewards you can get when you step out of your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.