Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sleeping Bags

On the first night when we moved to our new home, I pull out our sleeping bags from the box and I used one set for me. The house was ready to move in but, the thought of having so many home buyers who walked inside the bedroom seemed untidy to me. I decided to cover the whole carpet in the bedroom with a blanket afraid that something will crawl in the middle of the night. The first night, our appliances and furniture's did not arrive so; sleeping bag is a great alternative. It was very comfortable and I sleep so soundly. My thoughts of crawling creatures don't exist at all. My whole body was all tucked in and I felt secure. This thing is not only good for camping but, a good alternative in uneasy situation. Of course the next day, I realized that my imagination was just wild. The whole carpet was very clean and tidy. Nevertheless, I did my general cleaning in preparation of our moved-in day. Our furniture's and appliances arrived early that day and we fixed our bedroom first. Keep a sleeping bag set in your closet because it is very useful especially when you encounter a situation similar like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.