Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beautiful Tiles

Supposedly, my home project would only last for 20 days. But as of this week, it will be 45 days total in building a two storey bedroom size extension of the house plus the roof top. I am not disappointed in fact, I am so glad that I made this decision. I hired plumber, Floor contractor, carpenters, painters, steel workers and helpers to push the project to the limit. Here's the picture of my tile flooring and I love my preference with no regret.
I bought three kinds of tiles one for each floors. but, my rooftop tiles was lacking so I ordered few pieces which unfortunately halted the work for few days now. Anyway, the workers did have an alternate work to accomplish their job. Days are not wasted actually because there's so much to do for the time being. For this week, there will be finishing touches done and I hope, everything will be accomplished according to the time frame, I hope! My lessons for this project: Double the financial budget, expect for untoward expenses, more patience and feed the workers aside form their salary. Sometimes, after dinner I gave them wine to show them my appreciation for their work that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.