Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Home Property

When I met my brother in law for the first time last year, he told me so much about how he loves living in Hawaii. They just moved to Missouri after they bought a home property in a historic area of that state. And yet, the experience of living in Hawaii for so many years was no ordinary. He said, his family missed the beautiful island of Maui and Waikiki. He told me how they love their neighborhood and the food which is lechon (roasted pig) is always a favorite. One time, I asked my husband if he consider living in Hawaii but, he just gave me a look and I can understand why. Hawaii is a beautiful island with lush greenery around and the beaches are truly amazing. But, my husband point out that living in Florida is the best place for us. We end up buying a condo property here in Orlando which I had no complains. In fact, we are currently in the process to buy another condo for income property. As I have said in my previous posts, this is the right time to buy a property in real estate. The collapsed of the housing market is in the favor of home buyers and we are taking advantage of this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.