Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Peaceful Sky

I took this picture at the roof top of my place just before the break of dawn. I love this part of my place because it feels peaceful. When I'm here, all I could do is pray:
Thank You, O God,
for hearing my prayer
and granting my request.
Thank You for all the kindness
You have shown me.

Thank You, Father,
for Your great love
for giving me my life,
for Your great patience
in preserving me despite my sinfulness,
for Your protection in the past
and for the opportunity to serve
and honour You in the future.

Thank You, Lord Jesus,
for keeping me numberless times
from sin and death by the toils of Your life,
the sufferings of Your Passion,
and by Your victorious Resurrection.

Thank You, Holy Spirit of God,
for bestowing so many graces upon my soul
and for having so frequently
renewed Your life within me.

May my life, from now on,
be a sign of my gratefulness.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.