Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Quitting Job

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby:

When I first quit my job to stay home with the kids I was bored out of my mind. I had a really hard time adjusting to not being in an office environment and I missed the adult interaction I used to get on a daily basis. Not only that, but I felt really bad no longer bringing in income for our small family. I recently went to the Internet and searched out Sneedville hughesnet which I'm getting at the house next week. I'm going to look for ways to make some extra money while still staying home with the kids because I need something to make me feel like my mind is turning to mush. I know it sounds silly but I'm not really cut out were sitting at home all day watching talk shows and doing load after load of laundry. I know some women really love this lifestyle but for me it's more torture than it is a pleasure. I love my kids but I'm dying to send them to daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.