Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Animal Kingdom In Orlando

Finding Nemo-The Musical is my favorite in this Theme Park. I can't show you the pictures because most of my Animal Kingdom Pictures were erased. I will visit this place again and I will make sure this things won't happen again. I am so mad at myself. Anyway, the characters in Finding Nemo holds an innovative puppetry, doing some excellent acrobatics and they sung so good. A stage play musical and you will feel that you are under the sea too because the audience area has fishes swimming (huge puppetry) and the bubbles are scattered everywhere around. Of course, everyone touched the bubbles which pops eventually...LOL! Im so noisy like the other parents and children hahha. This is the tree of life at Animal Kindom-Disney World. Animal Kingdom has 22 attractions and African Savannah alone is already 110 acres. Located at the heart of Animal Kingdom is Tree of Life. That tree has so many grand symbol and has over 300 animal images in its trunk which is hand-carved by the artists. Underneath the tree is where you can find the BUGS LIFE stage show. OH! It is a must see when you visit okay?Still smiling i know...LOL! Okay, we went to see the live stage play of Pocahontas and her forest friends, go watch it. My picture with Pocahontas, damaged! The Pocahontas actress is really good and I love the end part where in, the bird came flying towards her and dock on her hand. I love Pocahontas the movie anyway so, I love that show. Then, we went to Festival of the Lion King which has a very gigantic casts. I love the show because of the music and the cast of Lion King are all there. This is blurred because I took it from my cellphone which is bad when I used the zoom in. You can see how grand the show right? Pumba, Timon and Simba was there too. Timon sang so good hahaha.Walking towards the Kilimanjaro Safari, which I also loves. This park has a heart-stopping rides: Expedition Everest and I never tried because it would only ruined my day. It makes me dizzy. Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.