Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cafe Du Monde In New Orleans

I always love watching Lifestyle Network when I was in the Philippines because of the cooking show. Cafe' du Monde in New Orleans was featured in one of the shows. I was intrigued by the food they call Beignets and made a wish that i will gonna go there and eat. I was able to convinced my husband to go to New Orleans and see Cafe'du Monde in French Quarter. This food reminded me of the "siakoy" which my neighbor sells every merienda time.LOL! It is just an ordinary snack for ordinary Filipino. Though siakoy is presented in a twisted shape , beignets on the other hand is like square shape and is soft and served with sprinkled sugar at the top. What an experienced! They should come to the Philippines too and try our Siakoy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.