Followers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Multiplayer iphone Game

I can not believe that I am hooked on playing Real Racing and it is my favorite mobile video game as of this time. This game is so thrilling and heart popping, and I felt the rush as if I am truly in the real world of a racing game. I am still not sure if I can play it in a multiplayer iphone game platform though. If it is available in a multi-player format, I still do not know. But, I have high hopes that it will be. I play this game whenever I have the time. Mostly, I play it when I am at home. I like this game because of the brilliant implementation of tilt control and some fiendish AI as what the techno world calls it. Well, Real Racing is one of the best games in any genre on the system indeed.


I found this z2live.com Website which provides the game developers with a full set of services. The mission of this company is to enable multiplayer gaming across all mobile devices and all the wireless networks. Is this for real? Yes, this is possible because the company is founded by a Microsoft veteran and a mobile content & entertainment veteran. They are the minds that became the pillar of this company. Together with Madrona Venture Group, a Seattle-based venture capital firm, z2live.com came into existence. For more information, visit the Website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.