Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Car Shipment

I just bought a van for myself and was truly proud of what I had done to my earnings. I told my family about it and they were so happy of what I had accomplished after working for just three months. While talking to my brother, I found out that he needs transportation for his new business. If only I can Ship My Car back home, I would. In my place, having a car is still considered as a status symbol. You can't afford to buy a car just a snap of a finger. Even if you work for three months and save all your money, cars are very expensive to buy. Unlike here, you can buy it so easily. If you can't purchase it for cash, there are so many financing institutions that would offer such easy payment plan. Therefore, the individual has a lot of options to consider in owning a car for personal transportation. The car is a necessity here so; it is very affordable. Anyway, if only I could find a way to buy a car here and send it to my country, it would really make a difference. That is another story, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for dropping by. I love to read your comments. Have a good day.

Disclosure Policy

is valid from 02 July 2009 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.